- Al pastor torta
- Trini double with chutney and pepper sauce
- Pastrami on rye with mustard
- Lobster roll, Maine style
- Italian hoagie with hot peppers, not sweet
- Lamb shawarma on a fluffy pita, with hummus, salad (parsley, tomato, cucumber - small dice, with sumac dusting), sliced red onion, cucumber turshi, lots of tahini sauce and zhoug
- Cheeseburger, cooked medium - american cheese, raw red onion, lettuce, tomato, pickles, mayo.
- Roast pork banh mi
- Fried oyster po boy
Josef Kaplan is the author of Poem Without Suffering (Wonder, 2015), All Nightmare: Introductions, 2011-2012 (Ugly Duckling Presse, 2014), Kill List (Cars Are Real, 2013), and Democracy Is Not for the People (Truck Books, 2012).
Title: Ed Asked Me for My Top Sandwiches